Our main services
At Advanced Gynecology and Laparoscopy of North Jersey
Our services include:
- Annual gynecologic and breast exams
- Contraception including IUD, Nexplanon, Essure, tubal ligation
- Sexually transmitted disease testing and treatment
- Urinary incontinence evaluation and treatment
- Adolescent gynecology
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Abnormal Pap smear evaluation and treatment including colposcopy, cervical biopsies, LEEP procedure
- Abnormal vaginal or uterine bleeding evaluation
- HPV vaccine
The Valley Hospital
As a not-for-profit hospital, Valley is committed to giving back to the community. Valley serves the community by providing thousands of hours of healthcare education and screenings, support groups and classes to assist those in need, and care to all those who come through our doors, regardless of their ability to pay. The Valley Hospital is proud of its history of quality patient care and community service, and looks forward to serving you and your family in the future.
Chilton Medical Center
Shaghayegh M. DeNoble, MD, FACOG provides the full range of gynecologic services, specializing in advanced minimally-invasive laparascopic procedures:
- Ovarian Cystectomy
- Resection of Endometriosis and Adhesions
- Prolapse Repair
- Urethral Sling
- Endometrial Ablation
- Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgery
Benefits of Laparoscopic Surgery
This is the least painful method when compared to other invasive procedures.
Expect much faster recovery because of minimally invasive procedure and return to normal activity very quickly.
A smaller incision results in small and less visible signs of surgery afterwards. Scarring and skin pigmentation issues are minimized.
Shorter hospital stay
Laparoscopic procedures are performed more quickly, require shorter recovery time, than invasive forms of surgery.